Depths of the sea, the secrets of distant waters. Dangerous perfection that attracts temptation to taste. Fugu is a spiky glass inspired by the blow fish. It is suitable for experienced chefs and bartenders. Its glass shape complements a comprehensive collection of unconventional drinkware.
Little tickle with using of the spiky glass!
Named after the way it tickles your taste buds, this Parma violet vodka cocktail is a sophisticated little number.
- 1 ½ parts Grey Goose vodka
- 1 ½ parts Oxley Gin
- ⅓ Part Créme de Violette liqueur (ideally Créme Yvette)
- Lemon zest and maraschino cherries, to garnish
How to mix
- Chill a martini glass or similar by placing some ice in it. Put lots of ice and all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 20 seconds to chill.
- Tip out the ice from the glass and strain in the mixture. Garnish with grated lemon zest and a cherry.