Depths of the sea, the secrets of distant waters. Dangerous perfection that attracts temptation to taste. Fugu is a spiky glass inspired by the blow fish. It is suitable for experienced chefs and bartenders. The glass shape complements the comprehensive collection of unconventional drinkware.
Little tickle with using of the spiky glass!
Named after the way it tickles your taste buds, this Parma violet vodka cocktail is a sophisticated little number.
- 1 ½ parts Grey Goose vodka
- 1 ½ parts Oxley Gin
- ⅓ Part Créme de Violette liqueur (ideally Créme Yvette)
- Lemon zest and maraschino cherries, to garnish
How to mix
- Chill a martini glass or similar by placing some ice in it. Put lots of ice and all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 20 seconds to chill.
- Tip out the ice from the glass and strain in the mixture. Garnish with grated lemon zest and a cherry.