The Galileo cocktail cup was named after the famous Italian astronomer Galileo Galilei – the father of observational astronomy. It is a unique technology of drinking glass that represents innovation of traditional manufacturing processes. A glass star inside the cocktail cup symbolizes Galileo’s discoveries and observations of the Milky Way. The Galileo cocktail cup – let’s discover!
Elderflower lemonade with using of the cocktail cup!
A brilliant drink for party-goers not on the booze, this refreshing cocktail looks and tastes fantastic.
- 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 35 ml Elderflower cordial
- A handful of frozen berries
- Sparkling water, to top up
How to mix
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon into a jug, add the sugar and elderflower cordial and mix well to dissolve.
- Put a few ice cubes in each glass, slice the remaining lemon and add to the glasses along with the frozen berries.
- Top up with sparkling water to taste and mix with a straw.