The Galileo cocktail cup was named after the famous Italian astronomer Galileo Galilei – the father of observational astronomy. It is a unique technology of drinking glass that represents innovation of traditional manufacturing processes. The glass star inside the cocktail cup symbolizes Galileo’s discoveries and observations of the Milky Way. The Galileo cocktail cup – let’s discover!
Elderflower lemonade with using of the cocktail cup!
A brilliant drink for party-goers not on the booze, this refreshing cocktail looks and tastes fantastic.
- 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 35 ml Elderflower cordial
- A handful of frozen berries
- Sparkling water, to top up
How to mix
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon into a jug, add the sugar and elderflower cordial and mix well to dissolve.
- Put a few ice cubes in each glass, slice the remaining lemon and add to the glasses along with the frozen berries.
- Top up with sparkling water to taste and mix with a straw.