The Gem is a jewel among the barware. The crystal glass seamless edition is made from high quality glass with hand-cut pattern inspired by the geometric abstraction of the Mondrian’s paintings. It is a masterpiece that makes the mixing glass a thing of art. Limited edition!
Bloody Mary with using of the crystal glass!
This vodka cocktail has endless variations. You can add chilli, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, herbs… even bacon. It’s up to you!
- 2 parts Grey Goose vodka
- 4 parts organic tomato juice
- ½ part fresh lemon juice (to taste)
- 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 4 dashes of Tabasco (or hot pepper sauce)
- Pinch of fleur de sel (or sea salt)
- Pinch of black pepper
- Some cubed ice
- To garnish: Celery, ground black pepper and fresh aromatic herbs
How to mix
- Add plenty of ice and all of your ingredients to a shaker or stirring glass.
- If you’re using a shaker, tilt it backwards and forwards a few times to mix the ingredients without making the drink frothy. If you’re stirring, you can do so vigorously.
- Pour the mix into a glass. Top up with fresh ice if it’s not quite full.
- Add your garnishes. Any fresh herbs and a celery stick work well.
- Tabasco tip: if you’re making Bloody Marys for a group of people, make a jug without spice and let people add their own Tabasco. Some like it hot, others not so much!