The Himo is a water glass which fits flawlessly into the rEvolution collection. Its attractive organic design resembles a water drop, crafted in perfect harmony between simplicity and purity. Like fish needs water to live — a man needs to drink.
Whiskey old fashioned with using of the water glass!
Invented simply to disguise bootleg whiskies, a few dashes of bitters and a twist are the best way to smooth out a whisky and bring out the residual sweetness.
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 4 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 50 ml Dewars Scotch whiskey
- Cubed ice
- 1 orange
How to mix
- Add your sugar to a rocks glass with 4 dashes of Angostura Bitters and a splash of hot water. Stir the mix until you have dissolved all of the sugar.
- Add 3 or 4 ice cubes and half of the Scotch whiskey and stir for around 60 seconds. Top up the glass with more ice and add the rest of the rye whiskey, then stir for another 60 seconds.
- Cut a piece of orange peel about the size of your thumb (be careful not to bend it). Hold the piece of orange peel between finger and thumb over the glass.
- Quickly bend the orange peel so the oil from the skin settles on the surface of the drink. Drop the orange peel into the drink, stir a couple more times and serve.