The KarPPi water carafe fits flawlessly into the rEvolution collection. Its attractive organic design resembles the shape of a fish, swimming up toward air, creating perfect harmony in between the simplicity and purity. As a fish needs water to live – a man needs to drink.
Hot rummy lemonade with using of the water carafe!
This spicy number has plenty of attitude – it’ll put fire in your belly and really get your jingle bells ringing.
- A whole hand of ginger (about 300 g)
- Juice of 6 lemons
- 1.5 litres cloudy apple juice
- 4 x Generous swirls of runny honey
- 15 x 25 ml shots of Bacardi Oro
How to mix
- Slice up the ginger, leaving the skin on, and add to a large pan with 2 litres of water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
- If you really love ginger and want a fiery kick, make it the day before, let the ginger go cold in the water and leave overnight to infuse.
- Strain the liquid through a sieve, then squeeze in the lemon juice and add the cloudy apple juice. Bring just to the boil, then add 4 very generous swirls of runny honey and give it a good stir.
- To serve, add a shot of rum to a heatproof glass or mug, then top with the hot lemonade. Bottoms up!