The KarPPi water carafe fits flawlessly into the rEvolution collection. Its attractive organic design resembles the shape of fish, swimming up toward air, creating perfect harmony in between the simplicity and purity. Like fish needs water to live – a man needs to drink.
Hot rummy lemonade with using of the water carafe!
This spicy number has plenty of attitude – it’ll put fire in your belly and really get your jingle bells ringing.
- A whole hand of ginger (about 300 g)
- Juice of 6 lemons
- 1.5 litres cloudy apple juice
- 4 x Generous swirls of runny honey
- 15 x 25 ml shots of Bacardi Oro
How to mix
- Slice up the ginger, leaving the skin on, and add to a large pan with 2 litres of water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
- If you really love ginger and want a fiery kick, make it the day before, let the ginger go cold in the water and leave overnight to infuse.
- Strain the liquid through a sieve, then squeeze in the lemon juice and add the cloudy apple juice. Bring just to the boil, then add 4 very generous swirls of runny honey and give it a good stir.
- To serve, add a shot of rum to a heatproof glass or mug, then top with the hot lemonade. Bottoms up!