With a wine glass design balancing on the edge of artwork and functional product, the rEvolution glass shows a new way how to drink wine. Just take a wine glass, and change its position from horizontal to vertical in an infant, capturing your innovation and creativity, and allowing you to drink and enjoy wine in new and exciting ways.
Cosmopolitan with using of the beautiful glass design!
Made famous by Sex and the City, the Cosmo is a fun, fruity cocktail. Our easy recipe is brought to life by the flamed garnish. Give it a go!
- 1 ½ parts Grey Goose L’orange vodka
- ½ part Cointreau liqueur
- 1 parts cranberry juice
- ¼ part fresh lime juice
- Cubed ice
- To garnish: orange zest
How to mix
- Chill your cocktail glass (the easiest way is to fill it with ice).
- Put plenty of ice and all of the ingredients into your shaker or stirring glass and shake or stir vigorously for about 20 seconds.
- Strain the mix into a cocktail glass.
- Cut a piece of orange peel about the size of your thumb (be careful not to bend it). Hold the piece of orange peel between finger and thumb over the glass, and use a match to gently warm it for about 20 seconds.
- Then bend the peel so it releases oil onto the lighted match, igniting a flame that will settle on the surface of the drink.