DupleX is a perfect bar equipment for all open-minded bartenders seeking for something special. This bar equipment not only looks great, but it becomes the adornment of every bar. The DupleX cocktail glass has been designed for both liquor and smoke coming out of the glass.
Bellini with using of the bar equipment!
Invented at the famous Harry’s Bar in Venice, the Bellini is the ultimate summer aperitif. Don’t be afraid to mix the fruits up.
- 4 white peaches (can use peach juice)
- 1 part sugar syrup
- 4 parts Martini Rossi Prosecco
How to mix
- Whip up your peach puree – just peel and blend the peaches, then strain it strain and refrigerate until cold.
- Mix 2 parts of peach puree with one part of sugar syrup.
- Add about 20ml of the peach puree mix to your Champagne flute, then gently pour Prosecco into the glass. You want to leave the peach puree undisturbed at the bottom of the glass at this stage.
- Just before serving, stir to mix the peach and Prosecco well.