Baron is a fancy glass that was created by remaking the iconic design of the rEvolution wine glass. A new shape in the form of a stretched pipe brings new possibilities – the glass can now be used for even more barman’s techniques to prepare cocktails.
Rhubarb rumba with using of the fancy glass!
You can get rhubarb cordial online and it’s worth tracking down for this really special twist on a Prosecco cocktail.
- 1 stick of rhubarb
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 30 ml rhubarb syrup or cordial
- Martini Prosecco, chilled
How to mix
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Using a mandolin or peeler, thinly slice the rhubarb lengthways, then place on a baking tray and sprinkle with the sugar. Bake for 10-12 minutes until soft, then transfer to a plate to cool.
- A few minutes before serving, place 2 rhubarb strips in each glass, cover with rhubarb syrup or cordial and allow to macerate for a few minutes. Top up each glass with chilled Prosecco and serve.