A pumpkin-shaped glass? The CuCu drinking glass inspired by the yellow summer squash is a beautiful example of an imperfect organic shape. The drinking glass is made from a special grooved glass, which adds the glass a rare touch of nature. Lying CuCu will surely surprise the surrounds with an unusual look. Each piece is handmade and different!
Treacle cocktail with using of the drinking glass!
This richly flavoured cocktail takes a while to come alive, so give it a good stir.
- Teaspoon of sugar syrup (mix 2 parts sugar to 1 part water)
- 3 dashes orange bitters
- 2 parts Bacardi 8 Year Old Rum
- 1 part cloudy apple juice
- Orange twist, to garnish
How to mix
- Put the sugar syrup and bitters into a rocks glass. Add 2 cubes of ice and about 10ml of the Bacardi 8. Stir well.
- Add more ice and the remainder of the rum and stir again. Pour in the apple juice and gently stir. Garnish with a twist of orange peel.