Quido! A younger brother of the Halm spherical cocktail glass. What is Quido? A cocktail glass? A zoomorphic design? An aromatic enhancer? It is a new challenge in the hands of all creative enthusiasts, perfect for next-level plating and cocktail creations.
Spiced pomegranate gin with using of the cocktail glass!
Make this gorgeous spirit at least two weeks ahead – the longer you leave it the better.
- 350 g Caster sugar
- 200 ml Pomegranate juice
- 12 Whole peppercorns
- 4 Cinnamon sticks
- 4 Star anise
- Zest and juice of 1 clementine
- Seeds from 3 pomegranates
- 1 litre Bombay Sapphire gin
How to mix
- Combine all the ingredients in a pan, except the pomegranate seeds and gin. Heat gently until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to a gentle boil then take off the heat and leave to cool.
- Add the pomegranate seeds and gin and decant into a large glass container or several glass bottles. Leave to macerate for 2 weeks, or as long as possible.
- Strain and pour into your chosen bottles (leave unstrained if you think it looks more interesting). It will keep in a cool, dark place for a few months.