A jubilee gin glass for the 10th anniversary of Jakobsen Design™. The gin glass inspired by the shape of flute symbolically celebrates success of the brand that has decisively influenced a modern way of serving cocktails over the decade. Flute is signed and made by hand, as is the entire glass collection.
Gin fizz with using of the gin glass!
A fizz has to have two things: citrus and… well… fizz. To that we’ve added some aromatic orange blossom and egg white to give it a creamy texture.
- 1 ½ parts Bombay Sapphire gin
- ½ part lemon juice
- 2 dashes orange blossom water
- ⅓ part sugar syrup
- 2 parts cream
- 1 egg white
- Soda water
- Some cubed ice
How to mix
- You can either buy pre-mixed sugar syrup or if you want to make your own. Put all of the ingredients into a shaker without ice and shake hard to help the egg white turn to foam.
- Put ice into the shaker and shake hard for another 20 seconds to chill the liquid really well.
- Strain the mix into a glass filled with ice and top up your glass with soda water.