A jubilee gin glass to the 10th anniversary of the Jakobsen Design™ brand. The gin glass inspired by the shape of the flute symbolically celebrates the success of the brand, which has decisively influenced the modern way of serving cocktails over the decade. The Flute is signed and made by hand as the rest of the glass collection.
Gin fizz with using of the gin glass!
A fizz has to have two things: citrus and… well… fizz. To that we’ve added some aromatic orange blossom and egg white to give it a creamy texture.
- 1 ½ parts Bombay Sapphire gin
- ½ part lemon juice
- 2 dashes orange blossom water
- ⅓ part sugar syrup
- 2 parts cream
- 1 egg white
- Soda water
- Some cubed ice
How to mix
- You can either buy pre-mixed sugar syrup or if you want to make your own. Put all of the ingredients into a shaker without ice and shake hard to help the egg white turn to foam.
- Put ice into the shaker and shake hard for another 20 seconds to chill the liquid really well.
- Strain the mix into a glass filled with ice and top up your glass with soda water.